Procedures & Policies
SchoolDuds, is sensitive to the privacy concerns of visitors to its website. As a general policy, we hold all the information we collect in the strictest confidence. The data we collect is primarily being used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that we may be collect in connection with visitors to this site is retained by SchoolDuds and is never sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed outside the company, except where disclosure is required by law. When you view our website, we will store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of “Cookies,” which are necessary to access our site for online ordering.
In order to maintain and improve our award-winning customer service, and for quality assurance, we reserve the right to monitor and/or record incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
There are NO minimum orders! We will gladly accept any size order.
For your convenience, we accept American Express, MasterCard Debit, VISA Debit, VISA, MasterCard and Discover (first time Credit Card purchasers may require a photo id, passport or valid driver’s license)
Credit Terms and Conditions
- SchoolDuds accepts AMEX, MasterCard Debit, VISA Debit, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Please note that for the protection of first-time credit card purchases, we may require the proper completion of our credit card authorization form along with proper identification before the shipment of any credit card orders.
Backorders are processed in the order they are received. Backorders resulting from partial shipments are canceled unless special arrangements are made after the order is shipped.
Guidelines for return:
- Garments are always inspected before shipping. No returns will be accepted on post printed, embroidered or washed merchandise.
- Merchandise cannot be returned on worn/washed.
- Claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise by online customer service assistance.
Steps to return merchandise:
- Please call a customer service specialist at 786-627-9027 for a return authorization number. To help expedite your call, please have your order number ready when calling.
Refused and Cancelled Orders
All refused, cancelled and unclaimed shipments, or those returned due to customer error, are subject to a 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight costs. Please be sure to follow our online sizing guide for proper size selections in order to avoid costly returns.
Prices are subject to change without notice due to fluid market conditions. Customers will be charged prices in effect at the time merchandise is quoted on.